Sales Representative- FED
Company: Edward Don & Company
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Sales Representative- FED
Responsible for securing new business accounts/customers.
Establishes professional relationships with key personnel in
prospective accounts. Build business by locating, developing,
defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Turns
over approved projects to Project Manager (PM) for
- Deliver sales presentations to prospective clients and build
- Manage gross margin and growth to meet company objectives.
- Propose brands and models of equipment to be used on project,
and sell preferred vendors whenever possible.
- Meet with customers and consult on new projects. Visit sites if
necessary for customer relationship purposes.
- Review design proposal prior to presentation to customer.
Assist FED department in forecasting/proposing appropriate design
- Receive final proposal from client and issue purchase orders to
initiate process with FED dept.
- Consult with FED dept. for custom fabricated items as well as
other items for the project.
- Review and approve final plans for accuracy before submitting
to customer. Review includes equipment selection, layout/floor
plan, utility requirements, plumbing and electrical rough-in
locations, elevations and wall backing details.
- Review final plan set with client, as well as any consultants,
- Negotiate with manufacturers for best possible pricing for the
customer and the company.
- Review all quotes and AutoQuotes project info before submitting
proposal to client.
- Negotiate final terms with client and and release project to
- Follow up with PM to stay informed of project progress.
- Maintains appropriate customer presence and communication
- Walk-through / final inspection with owner and project
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required: High School diploma or equivalent and 3+ years of
applicable experience in similar sales environment. Requires an
in-depth knowledge of DON's products, services, and marketing
techniques, intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products
(specifically Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), strong analytical,
organizational skills and the ability to problem solve, multitask,
prioritize and work independently. Excellent communication, time
management and customer service skills. Must have reliable
transportation to be able to visit accounts and participate in
Sales training and meetings. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs as needed
and actively participate in pre-pack order check-ins for
Preferred: Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 2 years experience
in a similar sales environment (B2B foodservice) and previous
knowledge and/or experience working with SAP.
Owned and operated by the Don family since 1921, Edward Don &
Company is the world's leading distributor of foodservice equipment
and supplies. Our knowledgeable sales representatives, unmatched
product selection, nationwide distribution centers, and integration
of new technology make us the chosen supplier to all types of
foodservice businesses including independent restaurants, national
chains, health care, hospitality, country clubs, schools and
universities, government institutions, and foodservice
Edward Don & Company offers a comprehensive benefit plan which
includes medical, dental and vision benefits; 401(k); paid
vacation, personal/sick days and holidays; job training and
development; life insurance; employee assistance program; flexible
spending accounts; merchandise discounts and much more. EOE
Sales Representative- FED - Edward Don & Company
Apply to job
-1 && response.ClientSettings.ChildApiKey != '' &&
response.ClientSettings.IntegrationContext != '') -->
Keywords: Edward Don & Company, Costa Mesa , Sales Representative- FED, Sales , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!