Company: Paper Source
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Reports to: Store Manager
Supports: Store Team
Key Relationships: Store Team and District/Regional Support
As a Sales Lead (SL), you model great selling behaviors - you love
selling our products and make the customer experience exceptional
by sharing your knowledge with your team and your customers. Your
desire to lead the team and manage the store supports the
achievement of sales goals, efficiencies and operational
excellence. As a leader, you mentor and support CSAs, developing
their expertise to be successful in their Paper Source careers. In
your role, you support the store/POD and work collaboratively
within it to ensure the best experience, making sure our customers
are satisfied and come back to shop again and again.
Behaviors and Responsibilities (What you'll do in this
- Prioritize customer experience above all else.
- Create memorable shopping experiences where customers look
forward to coming back to shop again because of the consistent,
friendly and informed service that you provide and model for the
- Ensure a vibrant store through the flawless execution of Visual
Merchandising & Replenishment standards, showing a commitment to
maintaining a neat, tidy, shop-able, and inviting
- Demonstrate proficient selling using key campaigns and
services, such as new item launches, promotions, and enterprise
orders, etc. to actively sell and engage in conversation with every
- Help to develop employees by sharing your knowledge with them
to support their confidence and understanding regarding the
different areas in the store.
- Ensure the efficient execution of store operations by directing
work with timely management of receiving, returns and other
day-to-day processes, understanding issues of shrink and expenses
when running the store.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in
operations, communicating and sharing with your team and pod to
enhance the store experience for both customers and fellow
- Communicate effectively, collaboratively, and comfortably
through and with others.
- Give feedback honestly and respectfully.
- Work on the selling floor, which requires physical activity
(i.e., prolonged standing, repetitive bending, lifting,
- Drive results during assigned Manager on Duty (MOD) segments -
delivering sales and behaviors that meet the store's performance
- Lead merchandising and replenishment efforts during assigned
- Open and close the building, ensuring the safety of our
employees and customers.
- Protect company assets by adhering to all processes in
controlling shrink, expense and payroll.
Key Characteristics (Who you are):
All Paper Source employees:
Demonstrate ethical conduct, safety, and compliance with our
policies and processes. They treat all of our diverse customers and
teammates with respect, maintain confidentiality when appropriate,
and make an effort to assume positive intent in all
- Enjoy working with people and engaging with others.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Are great team-players with a positive and can-do
- Accept responsibility and execute all assignments correctly and
- Accept coaching and feedback from others openly.
- Are adaptable, energized by working in an ever-changing
Plus, great Sales Lead candidates:
- Remain calm when situations escalate, able to focus on
de-escalation and problem-resolution.
- Are able to shift gears quickly, prioritize, and
- Use good judgment and make good decisions.
Knowledge and Experience (What you may already have done)
- Demonstrated passion about customer service and knowledge
and/or a desire to learn about our brand/products.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and respectfully communicate
and express oneself.
- Demonstrated desire to lead and help train others.
Paper Source, Inc. participates in E-Verify and will provide the
federal government with your Form I-9 - information to confirm that
you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Applicants in AL, AZ, GA, MS, NC, SC, TN, and UT to review E-Verify
and Right To Work English/Spanish -postings. -
State / City Compliance: Paper Source, Inc. will consider for
employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including
arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance
Keywords: Paper Source, Costa Mesa , Sales Lead, Sales , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!