Company: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: January 27, 2023
RESERVATIONS AGENT Yountville, CA Laying in the heart of Napa
Valley, The Estate Yountville features two magnificent hotels that
embody the perfect getaway and retreat. Surrounded by vineyards,
Michelin-star restaurants and exquisite views in Yountville, our
22-acre haven sits among one the most coveted viticulture regions
in the world. We invite our guests to immerse themselves in a
redesigned Wine Country experience in a delightfully vino-cultured
manner: two luxury hotels with decidedly different personalities -
the vibrant Hotel Villagio and its sophisticated counterpart,
Vintage House, a chic and tranquil sanctuary. A combined room-count
of nearly 200 rooms and suites allows us to create a memorable
experience for any occasion! JOB SUMMARY: The Reservations Agent is
responsible for handling reservations in a friendly and efficient
manner and quoting available rates to maximize room revenue and
average rate according to Aimbridge Hospitality standards. He/she
is also responsible for participating in the monthly Rooms
Merchandising meeting. ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with hotel standards
as required by scheduling which will vary according to the needs of
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which includes wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with hotel standards and regulations to
encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Answer all incoming calls promptly in a friendly efficient and
- Be able to answer guest inquiries about hotel services
facilities and hours of operation.
- Book room reservations while focusing on maximizing room
revenue and average rate using standard company rate quoting
scenario at all times.
- Communicate and work closely with the Sales Department
concerning group bookings.
- Continually update Central Reservations on rates and
availability maintain availability calendar and communicate all
relevant information to the operations staff.
- Maintain accurate files and reports.
- Handle all special reservations to include V.I.P. reservations
packages and discounts.
- Compile and input all necessary information for the required
Rooms Merchandising meetings.
- Promptly efficiently and accurately book and block rooms using
hotel guidelines for Group Rooming Lists and Booking
- Attend Rooms Merchandising meetings and give input on trends
and opportunities to maximize revenue.
- Employees must at all times be friendly helpful and courteous
to guests managers and all their fellow employees.
- Complete forecasts as required by management.
- Monitor daily sales activity and alert Guest Services Manager
of sold out nights group ceiling status and possible problem
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Be able to perform all duties of Guest Services Agent and
assist as needed at front desk. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high-pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
Hotel Villagio & Vintage House offer an attractive compensation and
benefits package and the opportunity to be part of a dynamic
team.The above is intended to describe the general content of and
requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be
construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities,
or requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.Hotel Villagio and Vintage
House are equal opportunity employers
Keywords: Boardwalk Investment Group Management LLC, Costa Mesa , Reservations Agent, Sales , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!