Front Desk Agent
Location: Costa Mesa
Posted on: May 15, 2023
What you will be doing
- Greet and communicate cordially with guests, promptly and
professionally checking them in and out of the hotel. Assist in
pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- Promptly, accurately and efficiently know how and where to post
- Have complete working knowledge of Front Office computer or
manual system, including all daily transactions and those which are
not performed often.
- Accurately manage cash handling, including receiving cash,
checks and credit card information from guests for payment of hotel
charges and making change correctly.
- Review any reservations with special requests and work to block
- Have knowledge of hotel rates, discounts and how to handle
- Have working knowledge of reservations and procedures,
including how to take same day reservations. Should be able to take
reservations in approximately 2 minutes. Know and follow
cancellation procedures and relocation procedures when
3050 Bristol Street, Costa Mesa, California 92626
Hilton Orange County/Costa Mesa is near Southern California
attractions and beaches. Whether you're here on business or
leisure, our hotel has all you need to make the most of your stay,
including a complimentary John Wayne Airport shuttle, 48,000 sq.
ft. of event space for Costa Mesa weddings, and signature cuisine
at our Bristol Palms California Bistro.
What we are looking for
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- May be required to work varying schedules to include nights,
weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that
provides great experiences for our Guests!
Keywords: Remington, Costa Mesa , Front Desk Agent, Sales , Costa Mesa, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...